Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Planning it out

I thought this TEDWomen Talk from Sheryl Sandberg--the COO of Facebook--is kind of what we want Ladies of Chinquapin to be about. We'd like for the women in our community to strive to achieve their goals and not be afraid to speak out. Sandberg does a great job of explaining how women shouldn't undersell themselves, shouldn't let fears about the future deter them, and shouldn't be afraid to rely on their spouse.



I don't want Ladies of Chinquapin to revolve completely around business, but I think Sandberg has a lot to say about women in general--not just in the workplace. These are the type of ideals I'd like for Ladies of Chinquapin to teach.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to watching this later. Tell us more about the arguments Sandberg makes here?

    ReplyDelete